Speech Clinic™ Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.speechclinic.com.au, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Speech Clinic's™™ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Speech Clinic's™™ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Speech Clinic™ at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Speech Clinic's™™ website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Speech Clinic™ makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Speech Clinic™ does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Speech Clinic™ or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Speech Clinic's™™ website, even if Speech Clinic™ or a Speech Clinic™ authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Speech Clinic's™ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Speech Clinic™ does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Speech Clinic™ may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Speech Clinic™ does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Speech Clinic™ has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Speech Clinic™ of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Speech Clinic™ may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. The content on this website is not a substitute for medical advice
The content found on the Speech Clinic™ website including text, graphics, images, videos or any other content are for informational purposes only. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Speech Clinic™ expressly disclaims all liability (including for negligence) for any loss, damage, injury, expense or costs incurred by you arising out of accessing, downloading, using or relying on any of the Information provided on this website. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health practitioner. You can call us on 1300 62 93 96 or email us at [email protected] with any questions you may have regarding your concerns.
If you have any queries or complaints about our Terms & Conditions please contact us at: [email protected]